Friday, February 13, 2009

Inspiration


Wednesday and Thursday were not good pottery-making days. The wheel was not my friend. However, I took a different approach today. I got back to the basics. Starting small, keeping it simple and practice, practice, practice. Much better day today. Although I had a great 'technical' day, I was lacking in artistic inspiration. Well, when you need some inspiration, why not look to some of the best artists in life? God and Mother Nature.

Now, you'll have to excuse me. A sunny day, warm dock and a decent book are calling my name.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Sunshine and a good book definitely sounds like a good day. Enjoy the weather.

Simpatico said...

Spring isn't here yet, but it occasionally provides a peek at better things to come.

David found the kitty hiding from the wind under a chair on the porch. I will need to keep her inside to prevent her flying like a stray plastic bag caught by a strong updraft.